Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My winter vacation

My winter vacation was mostly spent with my friends and it was so fun. I had so much fun during winter vacation with my friends although times were hard. There was Nora, Jessica, Mary, Tierra, and myself. Christmas Eve was the best; we had a slumber party in my room with five people in one room. We stayed up so late until 3:00 in the morning and we played so many games together it was fun. The next morning we were all so tired from the night before and Jessica and I were the first ones to wake up in the morning on Christmas day and we woke up around 7:15 A.M. and Jessica and I were sitting next to the Christmas there waiting for everyone else to wake up. We open all our presents then and went off campus with my house parent to the grocery store for our Christmas dinner that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment