Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jessica's Blog! meow!

Well, Ms. Chanda Ros thought that it would be a good idea to let certain people manage her blog other than just herself. I guess that Joseph and I were the lucky ones out of her bunch. She asked me to I guess post something...maybe make it like a miniature diary. So here is to Chanda.. (or as she is known by me, Chunder).

Chanda was my first roommate at SPA. At first, she did not like me quite frankly, I believe she hated me. I tried really hard to get on her good side but she would always give me that face that said " Why are you trying? I do not care!". But, as the days grew they started turning in to weeks, and weeks in to months. Now, Chanda is one of my very close friends. I know for a fact that if I have something that is on my mind, I can go to her and set my feelings free. I trust her more than anyone else is my house. There have been a couple times however where our friendship has been tested. But, overall she has not let me down. I know I can be super annoying, rude, obnoxious, immature, etc. Especially when I believe that I can prove anyone around me wrong. But, she gets through it with me. She doesn't give up. Chanda is one of the most loving and compassionate people in this world and I have been so graciously blessed to meet her. I know that after high school our lives will carry on and some friendships that I have now will die down and disappear. But, my relationship with Chanda is so strong that the possibility of that happening is rare and I will try as hard as I can to make sure that it does not happen. To sum all this up and to get my point across, I love Chanda as a sister. She is forever in my family.

3 comments: