Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lesson 1- Cyber Predators Question

QUESTION:
If your friend confides in you that he or she is thinking about meeting in person with anyone he or she first “met” online, what would you tell him or her?

If a friend of mine confides in me that he or she was thinking about meeting someone in person which she met online, the thing I would tell them is that it’s very dangerous and I would hate to see them hurt. I would probably start the conversation by telling him or her one of the truest and scariest stories on about how young people these days get raped, kidnapped, and killed. I would tell him or her into many scary things that can happen to them if they kept it going. I would threaten them that I would tell their parents in that second and would not care if they start to hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment