Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

17701 San Pasqual Academy Road

Escondido, CA, 92025             

April 27, 2010

 

 

Mr. Ron Major

Principal

San Pasqual Academy

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road

Escondido, CA, 92025

 

 

Dear Mr. Ron Major:

 

I am writing to you about our school rules. Since you are the principal, you have the power to help change rules.

 

I would like the dress code changed. I understand that cleavage, sagging pants, short skirts and short shorts are unacceptable. Tank tops should be allowed to be worn. Summer is coming soon and I think female students would feel, more comfortable if they could wear tank tops. I believe it is possible to wear a tank top that does not show cleavage and would not violate the dress code.

 

Thank you in advance again for taking your own time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Chanda


No comments:

Post a Comment