Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Experience with Career Day

My experience today with Career Day was AWESOME! I had lots of fun chilling, walking around, and talking to my friends. I actually took it seriously, I thought I would not (not trying to make myself sound bad, just being honest). I took it seriously to the point where I’m actually looking to which colleges I want to attend now, I learned many things. I went to many stands today. One was the Army, it was so interesting because the Army runs in my family. It was just cool to see that I knew some things that they expected me not to. Second one was looking into going Mesa College , the lady was so sweet to me. The lady was disabled and worked at the college, and she told me, Anybody and anyone can do anything". She also told me about many great things there that made me want to check it out, also having Clifton encouraging me to work harder each day made me feel a little more confident. Last one is our San Pasqual Academy Firefighters! We were all cracking up jokes with Mr. Frazier and the other Firemen’s. I couldn’t stop laughing! By the way when I was younger, I wanted to be a firefighter.

I really like this; they should do it for the next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment