Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

The way I feel about my future is great, confident.  My goals in the future is to go to College for four years if I am capable, work with NASCAR; if it happens. If it does not happen, I have other goals and plans. Such as being a Photographer, and or, Flight Attendant. I do not have a previous experience to help me reach my dream for NASCAR, but I will soon to meet with Lynn St. James crew. They would like to see if I have potential into a racing career, if I do; they would like to train me. So, they would be testing my driving skills in a low car first. I am super excited! I am not putting my hopes up to high because I know given opportunities, do not always work. But I also would not give up. My previous experiences that have helped me to prepare for my other goals is Photography. I own two cameras, I wish I own a professional one though. But, I have practiced taking a lot of pictures, and I also enjoy taking pictures a lot. I have also been in Photography class, for quite some time. Wanting to be a flight Attendant always seemed fun to me. The uniforms, just the professional look, and being able to travel everywhere. Plus, I love being on a plane. My number one goal in the future is to get into NASCAR one day, for me to continue to work on in order to achieve my goal. I will, do whatever it takes to get notice and drive a lot and become unafraid, I will continue to get more information also, join groups ETC. Currently the person who is helping me achieve my goal is my lovely CASA, Mary Fipp. She is so wonderful, not only because of the hook up she had given me. But also, she has always been there for me, she had and has big hopes for me, supported me in whatever I did, and cared for me like no one ever had before. Like I said earlier, I do not know if my dreams will come true, not too much of a high hope, but I will never give up.

7 comments:

  1. Wow those are some big asperations. I hope you accomplish them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Your goals start off big as you are young. As you get older only you can achieve them. I'm not sure what you would have to do in college to be a Nascar racer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanda, have you ever been to a car race? I am a little surprised by your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys, for your support. I have not been to one, but always wanted to. I don't have the money to attend one. But, I am going to one soon with Lynn's help. I have been watching NASCAR since I was 12. I always found it so interesting, it amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just going to college to be sucessful, nothing to help me get into NASCAR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that you can achieve your goal, for as long as I have known you if you want ssomething, then you go for it even if it is hard. All I have to say is don't forget about me when you become famous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it is cool that you want to be NASCAR racer but I think that I will stay with sports that us a ball.

    ReplyDelete