Monday, June 6, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph

If could only choose one word to describe how I felt during the performances is, excitement. The reason why I felt this way is because each little play/scene, has never made me feel bored. I was so into it, even though I was tired it kept me wide awake. It made me wanted to go up there an act! Although, I know I cannot act well at all. The actors were so good! Especially Steven,  he was my favorite actor, and the other guy; I do not know his name. This experience impacted me because  got to hear other peoples stories, it was very touching.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I thought every play was speacial in it's own way. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Your Picture Its So Cute... LOL... Haha... LMAO... LOL... HAHAHAH... LOL... Its So Cute... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture you picked it's really cute! and the plays were really exciting to watch.

    ReplyDelete