Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Educational Experiences

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
Due to my educational experiences, I feel like I am  currently struggling in Math, and also in History. I have good grades right now, but I don’t feel like I can ever do it without help. Because missing a lot of school during fifth grade and sixth grade, I feel like I did not learn anything. It is also my fault for ditching school, but I have my own reasons. While going into seventh and eight grade, I had the worst grades. I did not know how to do a lot of things that other people have already knew and learned. I feel like during fifth grade and sixth is where you learn most of the things you start doing in seventh grade to high school. Even though I got in the system around that time, I remember not learning anything, there was no teaching. I remember how much I was struggling with school, because I did not know most of the things the teachers were teaching and saying. Eventually, when seventh grade started; I asked for tutors. Until around going into high school in the ninth grade, I knew I was doing bad so I tried to help myself by getting a few tutors every now and then. It actually helped me a lot for the upcoming things that we have been doing in school. Also, being at a school like San Pasqual Academy; I am actually learning.What I currently do now to keep me to be successful in school is checking my grades frequently, trying to get all my homework and classwork done. I also now, study for my tests.

My school website-San Pasqual Academy

4 comments:

  1. OMG I agree with you, I hate Math so much but for some reason I have a "B" in that class. Chanda you are really smart, don't ever give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Chanda. I know that missing school is difficult and it is hard to catch up in your work, but you know that I am here if you ever need help in Math or History. Don't worry about it, keep your head up, and I know that you will do great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Chanda and that is a great quote you had. It's good that you got tutors and tried to help yourself to succeed, that shows that you care about your education. Keep doing what you are doing and you will see changes in your grades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote, and your post. Your super smart and cool and just awesome, you can do it haha.

    ReplyDelete