Sunday, January 9, 2011

House Symbol

This family tree symbolizes our house which is Girls 102. To most people, this picture is just a family tree. To us, it represents so much more because we stay together no matter what and we keep on growing and growing. Our house is just like a tree, we grow, love, care, and we are a family. Although, we fought and get on each others nerves it still does not change a thing. Full of happiness, love, peace, harmony, trust, dream, hope and ETC.

Links to my housemates: Chanda, Nora, Tierra

4 comments:

  1. I agree to everything that you said, even if most of the time I want to move out our house is filled with happiness, and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I put the same thing just mine was a different tree. Great minds think alike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Chanda. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you guys stick together as a family.

    ReplyDelete