Monday, January 24, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph

Studying poetry makes me very querulous because I am not great at writing poems. I know that poetry does not have to rhyme but it always tells a story and it always have such a strong meaning to it. I studies poetry in the past in elementary, like the nursery rhymes and in high school I have written poetry. Such as Acrostic, poetry Concrete poetry, Limericks, and Haiku. I like to read poetry for fun but I do not like writing poetry. I hope to major writing poems during this unit and have fun with it. I wish I could write good poems like other people. When I do, I can never rhyme.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Chanda, I'm not good at writing poems either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help you with your rhyming, and I like your picture.

    ReplyDelete