Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Experience

During my vacation break I spend a lot of time with myself and Becky, mostly myself. Christmas was coming up and I did not have the money to buy presents for my friends but my family. I got my family stuff they really needed and I am happy about that. I am going to be writing about Rebekah and I at the mall together.
She and I are at the mall walking around, it was super crowded. As for Becky, she also just bought her family presents. Feeling like we should at least get something for each other. We both had agreed on getting a card for each other. Walking into Hallmark, we then separated. After finally finding a card, we walked around some more and ran into people we haven’t seen in a long while. It was cool to see people you haven’t seen in two to three years. Feeling hungry, Becky and I went to McDonald's. After sitting there for a while we felt super exhausted and decided if we are still going to shop we should take the elevator.
Waiting at the elevator we waited and waited. Finally, it opened. There we see a stroller and a family, when they turned out the elevator we saw the new born baby. It was so cute! We both got distracted, looking away now we look up at the elevator and it just closed on us. Becky and I made a long sigh...... I look at Becky and she grabbed my hand and pull me towards the escalator. I was so lazy, we felt really silly that we waited and waited there and did not get to go on because we got distracted by a cute baby coming out the elevator. That was a funny moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment