Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Catch the Moon" Grief Paragraph


The change Luis experiences after he address the grief he feel for his mother’s death is truly believable. For example, Luis has changed throughout his mother’s death from where he was happy and now he is deleterious. In real life people grieve from a death, especially when someone close to you has passed away. When my dad passed away, I changed a lot. I acted like I hated life and that I hated my mom. I ditched school many times and because my dad had died from heavy smoking and drinking, I started to do the same. I was 9 years old at the time, and I feel like I finally changed to my real self when I turned 13 years old. I put a lot of pain into my mother’s life. By dealing with grief, people are able to accept and understand why things in life is the way it is. They will become stronger at the end of the process, a better person will come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment