Monday, November 15, 2010

"SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph.

When I arrived at school on friday, we had to go straight to Ms. Priester’s classroom. Later we switched onto one of Kyle’s classroom in the Tec center to watch the movie call “Freedom Writers”. I’ve seen this movie so many times that I knew almost every single line. It was fun to watch again, although nobody in our class paid any attention to the movie. After watching the movie, we went to the gym and I played Basketball and Volleyball. It was so much fun but no one took volleyball seriously. The day was finally over and we went to go eat lunch, the burgers were great and it was also a fun and easy day. When I got home I took a very long long nap.

1 comment:

  1. What did kids do instead of watching the movie? Why do you think they did not pay attention? Was it boring?

    ReplyDelete