Monday, November 29, 2010

“First Persuasive Paragraph.” -Prompt E

I agree on having a certain GPA to be able to play sports. If you have a low grade I don’t think it’s appropriate for a student to be on the team playing. Either they stay home, get a tutor and make your grades come up. If being on the team playing a sport, it takes time away from the students study time to bring grades up. The students would not have time to make up grades and also finishing homework because they’re always out and about.

I myself have a GPA that I cannot play a sport and be on a team. I am not mad about it, I feel like it’s a way better idea because I get to stay home studying and getting work done while bringing my grades up also. It gives me a better chance to get better grades before the season is over. Plus, I don’t have to worry about anything but myself and not procrastinate.

When people just play sports they forget to get things done and procrastinate on getting their work done thinking they can get it done later. Also, they won’t have time to study because they’re so tired from playing.

1 comment: