Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CAHSEE Reflection

My reflection on my experience of taking the CAHSEE today was fine. I was scared at first, mostly about the essay section. Believe it or not, I think I did so great on the essay part that I could not stop smiling. All the other part of the test was tolerable. Most of the question was easy but the answers were dumb and obvious but it made you think what answer to pick. Plus, There were like two words that I have never seen or ever heard of. I am a little proud of myself, I am praying to past the CAHSEE; including the math section tomorrow. Becky has helped me look over math problems and a test that Fenick has made to prepare for the math part of the CAHSEE. I feel very positive but I am just afraid I would not even remember how to do the problems by tomorrow. I have to stay indubitable!

3 comments:

  1. Chanda, I felt the same way as you, but Im glad that you finished it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Chanda, I am glad you feel that way!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did good on the essay part I thought I was going to do really bad, but I feel pretty confident too!

    ReplyDelete