Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

My experience with the Fourth Quarter Kickoff was cloying. I was on team 2, we played all different type of things that I do not like to categorize under the names of sports. Before playing sports, the Sophomore class had to watch a movie call Stand and Deliver-great movie. We went to lunch after the movie and everyone then disappear into their own groups/ teams. My team played wiffle ball, it was suppose to be Softball. So boring! I was actually trying to prevent from playing. Of course, Ms. Priester kept galvanizing me into playing. We played other things that are too boring to waste my time to write. At the end of the day, I was so drain and the team that won is..........Team 6!. Plus very lame, I had practice after all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment