Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I Learned in the Third Quarter of English 9/10

This third quarter I learned a lot. I learned about symbolism, allegory, poetry, imagery, figurative language, primary source, and also secondary source. My favorite thing to learn was symbolism and figurative language. Those were my favorite to learn because I like representing things using symbols and an assignment with figurative language in it are always fun. Some subjects and assignments were a little confusing and challenging but it was just alright. I like this quarter, I believe I did better this quarter than last quarter which was second quarter. The thing I did not understand that much was allegory. I always dislike doing the graphic organizers, I hate those. I am not so great at doing those, maybe that's why I don’t like it. Other than that, this quarter has been awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment