Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE


My feelings about taking the CAHSEE is that I feel like I am not 100% ready and I am scared of not passing the test at all. I am afraid of taking again next year if I don’t pass it this time. Writing the essay today as a practice, was a little okay but I still was a little shaky. I felt like I didn’t know what to do, when I was writing I didn’t think it made any sense at all. I am not looking forward to taking the test this year and I don’t know what to do now. I need more help. My classmates says it’s easy but to me it isn’t easy. I get nervous and one little mistake can ruin the whole test score. I feel sick knowing it’s coming up very soon, I did not prepare myself at all.

2 comments:

  1. Chanda you will do fine I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanda, I feel the same way as you but we have to stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete