Monday, March 7, 2011

“Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?” Enlist Paragraph

Long time ago I wanted to join the Air Force and the Army. There are a lot of reasons why I wanted to actually be in the Military period. I wanted to be hardcore and strong HA HA. But then I changed my mind because I have been told by my brother in law and cousins that it is not that great and there are many risk. Plus, I do not want to be away from my child for months and years. That is why my brother in law took a long break out of the Army. He wanted to spend time with his wife and watch his son grow, he did not want to miss anything. I support him. Watching him go and come back is very hard and especially on my sister. Plus, I have other dreams I want to accomplish; such as NASCAR, CIA, or SWAT. If I was ever drafted, I would probably go through with it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome chanda you did your homework on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paragraph a lot it's very descriptive and good. I hope you accomplish your goals Chanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FROOM like a NASCAR. The CIA is one of my dreams to, ever scene we watched the movie SALT I want to do all the fun things Angelina did.

    ReplyDelete