Sunday, September 19, 2010

“Character Analysis of Sammie Barilla"


The person I will be writing about is my sister Sammie Barilla, she is the most caring person I know. I wish this homework assignment would let me name more of her character traits, but only one main one. She always cared for people no matter what they did to her or even if she didn’t knew them. She cares so much for her new family, she is such a great mother. I never was close to my sister until I got into the system; she was the only made the effort to help me. When no one else was there, she was. i can`t thank her enough, we weren’t even close at the beginning and she still stood by my side. Now we are closer than ever, she is so caring. She did everything for me, she made sure I was happy even though I didn`t have family close she made sure I still get to see her even if she is far away. I am happy because of her. Later, did I realize we have a lot in common; our personality is so much alike. I would never ask for a better sister than her. So caring, loving, honest, confident, generous, understanding, and so much more. I love her so much, and I am thankful for having her in my life. To me, it would not matter if I lose everybody else but as long as I have her…I am always happy. To be this inspired by one person like her, is the best thing.

3 comments:

  1. Chanda, this assignment was supposed to be about a student on campus. Failure to follow directions = far below grade-level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Failure to show sympathy when she needs family the most = failure as a mentor and as a human being.

      Delete