Wednesday, September 22, 2010

“My Input for Staff-Teacher Conferences”


I feel that the grade I`ve earned is horrible. I am usually up on top of Ms. Priester`s class work, warm-up, and homework. I have been doing my homework since this year has started. The strengths I have in this class, is that I always get my work done and I usually understand it. The challenges I face in this class are not paying attention and having so little time. To improve my grade I will ask an adult to proofread my blog post before posting it. My house parents, and also Derrick can help me a lot. Ms. Priester can help me raise my grade by telling me what I have to fix and what to watch out for when I am typing my post. The grade I hope to get at the end of this quarter is a B at least or an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment