Thursday, September 16, 2010

“’Everyday Use’ from Dee's Point of View.”

In my story there are Maggie, mom, and I( Dee). Maggie envy me her older sister who is very pretty and doesn`t have a scar like Maggie does. I dont want my friends to come see my house becasue of how poor we are and it looks terrible. Maggie envy me because of my beauty, Maggie got the scar from the fire that occurred in their last home. I did not get burn, I was outside. Maggie tries to overcome how she feels about her me, and even our mother see it. Maggie sits there to think about when she got burn and how poor we are becoming. Maggie and I fought wanting the quilt from our grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. Proofread before posting. There are a few errors that could have been avoided if you had taken some time to look over your work.

    ReplyDelete