Thursday, October 14, 2010

“Chilean Miners Rescue."

The Chilean rescue, what is that all about? Well, in Chile there was 33 miners that were trapped in a mine. Many rocks, dirt felled and caved them in; making it even harder to try to get out. They were rescued on October 13, 2010 and back home safely with their family. When I found out about it I felt stunned. Finding out that they are safe now and getting help from the medical center gave me a huge relief. If they were my family members, I would be devastated. If I was in the miners place I don`t think I would be alive, I would lose hope. I would feel so mad at myself because I`m not afraid of dying, but I am afraid the state in leaving my love ones by dying. I am so happy that they are now safe in their homes with their family.

Chilean Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment