Sunday, October 3, 2010

“My Memorable Days.”

1) When I was nine years old, my dad past away from a heart attack.
2) I moved to six different places in two years, and never went to 6th grade.
3) At eleven years old, I got my first tattoo.
4) My first date at Seaport Village on Valentine`s day, with Joseph B.
5) Last year, was my first time standing on Anaheim`s sweet stadium.
6) Last year turning fifteen was the worst birthday I had.
7) Last year I traveled to Germany by myself, it was scary but I felt alive. I felt like an adult living on my own.
8) When I was 6 or 7, our whole relatives and my family went on a camping trip for a week; it was awesome.
9) The first time playing Softball was recently last year, and I fell in love with the sport.
10) I got to spend time with our Captain birthday, it was amazing.

10 comments:

  1. You put it on here twice SweetHeart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted your items twice and number four is embarrising (for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should write about the time your dad past away. I would like to know about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sorry about your lost Panda but I think you should write about it!It was cute how you wrote about your date with Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number three and seven,specially seven it sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on your homework. what was Germany like by youself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to hear about when you were six years old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you should write about when you went to Germany or when you got your first tattoo. By the way, which was the scariest to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I like all of your memories but I think that you should right about the time when you were in Germany.It would be pretty intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for what happen you are a very strong lady and always have a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete