Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Ex- Basketball Player " Paragraph

Athletics in school are important to me because it keeps you in shape and also if you want to go pro in a sport in the future as a career, it will be easier because you are experienced. It prepares for young people in life a lot. It mostly depends who you’re and what you want to do. For example, especially for boys they would want to be a Basketball player, Football player, and or Baseball player. Playing sports in high school will prepare you and automatically you’re good enough to play pro. Additionally, people get injuries over injuries and its hard to stick what you want to do, there are risk. It is important to me, as a female. If I did not have my dream jobs I could even go pro in Softball and Volleyball, it just depends. I could play in college and everything. It has many good things about athletics as a young person in life, especially in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Great point of view and great opinions, you created a great post.

    ReplyDelete