Thursday, April 28, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

Taking the CST’s so far was super boring. There were only a few questions that I actually knew the answer to. Everything else made my mind go crazy so I just took a smart guess. I have not finish testing everything yet, tomorrow I have to take another portion of Biology. I get tired really quick while I am testing, that’s why I stand up once in awhile so I won’t fall asleep. I hate testing period, it makes me moody the whole day. The questions on the Biology part, was things that we have been learning recently, but I barely remember anything. I should have paid more attention more in class.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you...but hopefully you took some good guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really boring!! I like your paragraph though! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Chanda, you're doing well by doing your homework.

    ReplyDelete