Thursday, April 7, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know

My focus question is “After retiring from the CIA, do the retired agents have to continue their confidential manners?”. I barely have any clue of what happens after retirement. You can retire but, before you retire you have to have a replacement to take your spot. I also know that it takes a couple of months to go through the process. I have no idea about the agents continuing their confidential manners after retiring. By doing my research soon, I hope to learn what happens to their life after the CIA. I also want to know the benefits they get afterward and their stories of their experiences.

3 comments:

  1. I'm into CIA to. This will be a great research paper not only so you can find out new things, but me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are into the CIA I kind of want to do something like that too. but I am not so sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaurice, I like your comment.
    Chanda, we need to work to make sure your focus question is not too concrete. Let's talk on Monday.

    ReplyDelete