Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

I asked people questions about how to find good research websites for my paper. I wanted to know about what happens after retiring from the CIA, do the retired agents have to continue their confidential manners and how does having the CIA affect our society? I chosen that because I have always been so interested in the CIA, and I always wanted to be one. I researched a lot about it a few years ago and I know the requirements and what can happen. It suddenly made me think about what happens after you retire and how serious it affects our society. An adult that I interviewed is my house parent Debbie. She said, “I really don’t know, I go to a site that is related to my topic and when I look through it, it is clear, easy to understand, and makes sense”. The second adult I interviewed is my house parent Bob. He said, “I think the most informative”. An upperclassman that I interviewed is Lorelye R. She said, “If it has .edu or .org or .gov”. The advice these people have given me will help me to write my research paper because I am now aware of what to search and what not to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment