Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

Today in class, we listen to music to inspire creative play writings. I really like it, it was fun. When I closed my eyes, I can see whats happening in my play. The music helped me, it just came to me naturally; it was like a movie. There was actually a part where I kept my eyes closed and typed, keeping my eyes closed at one point scared me. While listening to the music, I became scared because the things I was imagining was scary and it was so detailed, especially with the scary music in the background. Afterward, I felt really good because I got a compliment from Ms. Cindy, she said “You know, you’re really good at this; making up plays”.

2 comments:

  1. Nice paragraph and I like how you are using a lot of details, great job Chanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job , You have good typing skills if you can type with your eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete