Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

This weekend I went to the temple with my family. I felt awkward because I haven’t been there since I got taken away from the system. But, at same time it felt good, refreshing. After the ceremony and stuff we ate a lot of food and got blessed from the monks. I visited my aunt’s an grandpa’s ashes in the temple. I felt really tense at on point because I was holding them. After the temple we went home and cook and had a barebeque with the family. I love seeing all my nephews and neices, they’re growing up so fast! I barely remember their names, there are so many newborns.

3 comments:

  1. Thats sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that is kinda scary to be holding ashes but I think its even more sad because you were so close to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I have never been to a temple. You are fortunate that you get to have such rich experiences.

    ReplyDelete