Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

Next week, I am taking the California Standardized Testing (CST). I feel really unplanned. I am always afraid of taking test that I have not studied directly. But, I know I will at least try my best to pass and be very focus for the test. I will think good thoughts. I had experience many experiences where I was not prepared for my test to where I was so frustrated and guessed through the test. The upcoming test makes me feel sick inside my stomach. I do not even want to think about the test, I heard that in the California Standardized Testing has Science in it. I do not even remember what I did in middle school.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny because in school me and you have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I've learned is to not become upset about not knowing all of the answers. I'm pretty sure I would not know all of the answers not the science test either--I would need to make educated guesses.

    ReplyDelete