Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

Leaving significance, meaningful blog comments are done like this. Before I go onto examples, blog comments should be appropriate. Meaningful blog comments should be helpful to the person who had written the post. While you help yourself,it help others. Also, do not be mean and write mean comments; always positive! Includes great punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc..For example, “I don’t entirely agree with your opinion on Osama Bin Laden’s death, should not be celebrated. Do you ever think how big their celebration has been, when 9/11 happened. Oh, also many of our troops dead. What did they do? Celebrated! You know they were celebrating big time”! Another example, “From your post, I learned that I should be nice to people when they’re trying to help me, and not push them away and give bad attitude. Please post nice, helpful, smart,  blog comments on your classmates blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment