Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection

Now that my play is complete, I feel relieved. Like there’s nothing weighing on my shoulder anymore. I feel so good that I actually want to go outside at night, when 7:30 comes along. I remember struggling with writing my play because I had no idea what to write. I even cried because nothing came to my mind when Ms. Priester told us that we had to write a play. I was so frustrated! Even though I was working on different scenes than other people were, at least I turned it in on time. I am still a little upset that I did not get to proofread it myself, because I was rushing. I did not even get an adult to proofread my playwrights. Although, I did not get it corrected/proofread..I still believe I did really great on my play. Next week, watching the plays be performed by actors are going to be very exciting. At the same time I feel like I would be embarrassed by all my grammar and errors I had made that weren’t able to be fix at the time.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I feel the same way but I chose the word free. I am happy that you worked through it and I hope you go outside tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It was very frustrating even for the adults. We were not alone but I'm glad that you finished and no longer have to stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im also glad you finished. no need in being embarrassed im sure you did great.i would like to see ur play performed:)

    ReplyDelete