Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Write

I recently applied for Hot Topic and Fashion 5. I am super excited for either jobs if I do get hired. Especially Hot Topic, because I would want to dress up as if I really shopped there. It just sounds so fun to work there. Plus, I would most likely spend my first pay check there :) About Fashion 5, I don't really care to work there. I just really wanted a job at first, I didn't care what job I can get. Plus, I have never shopped at Fashion 5. I think if I did start working there, I would probably start shopping for my clothes there. I find it to fancy, plus I don't like dressing up into something I don't feel comfortable in.

11 comments:

  1. Good post, I just don't know if those are periods or comas, so if the are comas capitalize your words if not please make it more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both really great stores to work in and shop in. I hope you get hired. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fglad about you applying for those two but try to find a job that you would enjoy intead of sitting there looking like you are bored. Well, I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you can get the job I beleive that you will do great there keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get one of those two, I love Hot Topic and Fashion 5. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get the job you really want.You deserve nothing but the best chanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Chanda, I really hope that you get the job at Hot Topic, because that would be a lot of fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on getting a job. You should give me discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should put in a word for me because I want a job there too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like someone who would work at hot topic, you should get the job. I hope you can get it :)

    ReplyDelete