Monday, May 23, 2011

Free Write

I spent my weekend with my family. My 3 sisters and brother in law and I went hiking at Mission Valley. It was the longest hike I ever been to. I was so tired, we are all planning to do it every Sunday. I also got more tan lines on my body because I was wearing a sportsbra and shorts. I also saw my cousins there, they were already walking down from the hike. We were barely walking up. Next weekend, is Michael's birthday and it is his first birthday. I am super excited for him, the whole family is going to be there and friends. I might be able to see family members who I have not seen in years. So that's also exciting, I had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. It's funny because your comment goes with your profile picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of anyone hiking in Mission Valley. Most people just go there to shop. Did you hike along the river?

    ReplyDelete