Monday, May 2, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement

       To learn about Osama bin Laden’s death, I read an article online from a website call Fredericksburg. Here is the link to the article that I read, it has too pages by the way. I learned from the past of what he did, how many people were killed and how he was such a bad bad person. The article I read talks about the excitement and surprise of Bin Laden’s death. They mentioned that it is wrong to celebrate someones death, but Bin Laden’s is so acceptable. I agree! They compared him to Adolf Hitler. I also watched the news too. I watch where our president Obama announced on Sunday that Osama Bin Laden is dead. People on the news are talking about how great the Navy Seals did and also gave a lot of credit to the president. They mentioned how the other day, Obama pulled out his birth certificate to prove people and then Sunday, he comes out of no where with the best announcement that the most wanted terrorist is killed. By the way, I don't like capitalizing his name.
       In the second paragraph, I want you to write about one or a few changes that you predict will happen as a result of his death.  After everything, like the articles and watching the news I think that worst things are going to happen. I predict that there are going to be more terrorists and the anger they have for us now for killing Bin Laden, are going to be bad. We will need more troops, I feel like sooner or later they’re going to attack us. I hope that everything will cool down after all this that had happened. I wish the war was over! We are really a huge target now! I just want to end it with this. For some people on Facebook that I know who are saying that "Shame on you America". Shame on you for thinking that it is "rude" that we are celebrating his death, everyone's happy. He was a terrorist for goodness sakes. Learn what happen before you stand up for Osama Bin Laden, learn what he did. Plus, you are an American! Many Troops died, much money was spent to find him, people and families lost their lives because of this monster! He's a shame! Shoot, if I was alive when Hitler died, you know for dang sure i'll be celebrating his death like i'm celebrating Osama's death now! 
-Sorry for the anger.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanda, I think we read the same article. I am glad that your always doing an awesome job and helping other people.

    ReplyDelete