Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of School 2010 Blog Post

My first day of school, considering orientation day was scary. I felt like school was going to fast and now I am a sophomore already. Somewhat, I felt proud of myself. I was in a good mood because I did not have my official schedule just yet until Thursday. I was scared to be separated from the people I hung out with last year and just thought I wouldn’t have any friends. That turned out not to be true, I still have my wonderful friends and my close friend. It was a short day for the past couple of days, and I liked sitting in the Auditorium with all the students. You got to see the groups that people decided to be in and people with new hairstyles and also different attitudes. My classes that I am taking this year is not bad at all, I thought it would be. I was scared to take Spanish but I just need to pay attention and study a lot and I would do just fine. I am very happy to see my teachers again.

3 comments:

  1. Did you really notice a lot of new hairstyles? I only saw a few new ones. But, I noticed many excited students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be just fine this year! I know you can do iy becuase you are a hard worker. Just always pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do great... stay focused and avoid the drama! ;-)

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete