Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Twenty-Five Most Random Things About Me

1) My favorite ice cream is pistachio.
2) I love cheese and eat too much of it that I have to take constipation medicine.
3) I get disgusted when I see people with hair that looks like they haven`t showered or something.
4) I'm into NASCAR and CIA, I order many books about them.
5) I come from a religious family, and my religion is Buddhism.
6) My favorite subject in school is English, and my favorite teacher is Ms. Priester.
7) If I have to live off eating just three food, it would be: a big block of cheese, spaghetti with meatballs, and mash potatoes.
8) I wish I would`ve spend more time with my dad before he left me.
9) I forgive my mother and I still love her to death, and I support her in whatever she wants to do in life.
10) Jessica G. is my sister from another mother.
11) I love giving people money without getting the money back.
12) I`m really good friends with all my ex-boyfriends.
13) People who hate me think that I hate them back.
14) I prank call the whole campus every now and then when I get super bored, and I speak in an accent .
15) I like traveling by myself, even though it gets a little scary.
16) My biggest inspiration is my sister, Sammie Barilla.
17) Not one bit does the people who talks about me, or hate me..effects me.
18) I would buy a big block of cheese and eat it by myself like it was candy.
19) I have sisters and brothers who are also like my cousins in a way.
20) I don`t like people who talk and always have the F word or S word, they sound plain ignorant to me.
21) I see my house parents more as my parents than my real biological parents.
22) My favorite quote at the moment is, “In a relationship you have to like the person for who they all are...not just the parts that are easy to like, and you are stupid if you turn your back on something important as love”.
23) I'm going to live with my mom once again when I finish college, just to take care of her because she had taken care of me.
24) I dislike people who are loud, immature, and beyond hypocritically.
25) I go to Souplantation with my CASA, Mary Fipp every other two weeks

2 comments: