Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free Write Blog Post


The first time I played Softball, was the second time I fell in love; just kidding. The other sports I played could not compare to Softball, even if I played other sports for as long as I can remember. My coaches are big inspirations to me, I remember when I tried out I thought I would not make it in the team. I was wrong, because of my strong arm and how fast I could run; saved me. Now, more than any sports in the world, I have to say I love Softball. I always thought Baseball/Softball was super boring, until I watched it on television and played it made me see it like the best entertainment in my life time.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I guess you really love softball. Maybe you should marry that sport. Hahah. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing to me, I love baseball isn't it the best sport?! Good luck next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, same thing with me. Baseball is the best sport right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing you play softball the next two years. I see a college player in you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought softball was boring until I learned how to play it and now I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least you wont be saying that baseball sucks any more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you have something you can enjoy and play for a long time. Work really hard and you can make it to college and make it in college softball.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ima go watch you when u play,I was planning to tryout too but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has happened to me but it was with football.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to try out...but I'm not so confident of that. Good luck I hope you do good.

    ReplyDelete