Monday, August 9, 2010

My Embarrassing Moment

My 7th grade year with Becky, in her room. This is one of the funniest and embarrassing moments ever. I laugh at myself all the time, I just believe I have a strong sense of humor and I am pretty hilarious. Becky brought a play station home from pass one day, and I was the one who thought I knew all about fixing things but I guess I did not. I thought the back of the cord can unscrew for some reason and decided to help a little by using my teeth. I was guessing the bolt at the end of the cord was screwed on very tightly. I kept twisting it and going back and forth. I had a feeling it was a very bad idea at first, but helped because I wanted to look cool. It was then my last twist and all of a sudden I stopped to look at Becky. I then realized I chipped a part of my tooth off. I looked into the mirror and it was so obvious that I was missing a little tiny piece. She laughed and I laughed, we could not stop. Great memories but an embarrassing one too, I don’t regret helping Becky though…even if I felt the way I did.

1 comment:

  1. No, I want to check your teeth! Is your tooth still chipped?

    ReplyDelete