Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Paragraph


One of my important possessions are my dad`s picture and my mother`s necklace. I am going to have to say my father`s picture is something I would not want to lose and would risk my life to get it. My father`s picture is the only copy that can be seen clearly, and I am also the only one who has a picture of him. I would feel so distressed, and furious. I would fight to the point my life would not mean anything anymore; risk my life for my father`s picture. It would make me super insane and no way there is another copy. I can`t imagine not having a picture of him because it is already 10 times harder without him here, literally. It keeps me moving on each day just having his picture here with me; on my wall... in my room.

1 comment:

  1. Have you scanned your picture? If you save a few digital copies online, you will never lose it. Let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete