Monday, August 23, 2010

Paralyzed By Fear

I was on pass and there was a big party at my brother`s friend`s house. I got a phone call while I was babysitting my nieces and it was my brother. He told me he got in a huge fight with his friend and walked out the party and asked me if I could pick him up; obviously people were drinking. Where I had to pick him up was not that far away from home, so I did. I left the kids with my cousin, and he is fourth teen by the way. I got to the street where I found him he was laying in the grass and I asked him what was wrong, he did not know (he was drinking). When I finally got him to get in the car, there was a car crash not that far away from us and it was about 20 ft away. I was terrified, I saw the car slide on its side for a while, I realized than it was a green car and I was just hoping it was not our family`s close friend. It turn out to be him(he is the friend who just fought wt my brother), the ambulance rushed to him and the side of his face pretty much ripped of and his side arm was horrible, all you would see is bone. I cried and my brother told me to drive him to the hospital, My older sister said I can`t drive on the freeway. So my cousins took us into their car an we went to the hospital. I am blessed to still have him here, we don`t want to lose a second close cousin.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a permit to drive...

    By the way, use the apostrophe('), not the other mark(`).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow. Chanda that's extremly scary I'm glad that you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that is scray be carefull good thing your okay but if i were you looking back at it i would laough a little

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so scary, I would hate for my brother to get into a fight.

    ReplyDelete