Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

I've been going to Softball conditioning since the first day it had started, and I only had missed one. I am super super excited for this upcoming Softball tryout. I cannot wait for the season to start. I been practicing a lot lately and last year I remember, I could not hit any balls at all. But this year, is going to change. I can now hit out very far into the outfield! Lately on weekends I go to the Softball field by myself and look at every detail of everything around me. The trees near the Softball field has something mysterious to it, it makes me stare for what it seems to be hours. Chucking the ball into the fence when I am angry helps me a lot. I get very irritated when someone comes onto the Softball field when I want to be alone. Softball became my true love, it was like love at first play. I am going to prove people this year that I can hit more home runs than just one from last year. I love the sound of when the ball hits my bat. It just goes *PING*! and there goes a smile on my face. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know yooh are going to do so good!!! Yooh will be the best one on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete