Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paragraph to Persuade You to Read My Poem

The name of the poem I am teaching is call “Same Song” by Pat Mora. Someone should read my poem because it is about confidence inside and out. Having beauty and not having beauty. Someone who needs inspiration with something. Someone who can feel pretty and others feel ugly. This poem is about “looking good”. Looking good where you cake on your makeup or when you just woke up from bed. Someone may not want to read this poem because they may feel angry or insecure of how they look. They should read this poem anyways because of somethings they should hear about the little girl does to change how she feels and look. The best part of the poem to me, is when the little girl cakes on her makeup, dresses up and curls her hair then only realizing at the end it looked horrible.

1 comment:

  1. Chanda, your post is really good. I can't wait to read your poem.

    ReplyDelete