Monday, February 7, 2011

My Experience with Teaching the Class

My experience today, teaching the class felt amazing. I felt cool, and I also felt smarter. There was one thing that I missed. Like, forgetting to put the page number to the poem. Luckily, my awesome partner remembered the page number by heart. Other than that everything went well and flowed easily. Chelsea and I walked around and help our classmates, or I can say “our students”. The classwork assignment went smooth, the partners seem to understand the discussion questions easily and I also really enjoyed helping and teaching for a day. If I can do it again, I totally would! I like this lesson plan, to teach our classmates. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. I like your post it's very positive and optimistic! Mine was kind of appalling!

    ReplyDelete