Monday, February 14, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day

Everybody knows my most memorable Valentine, of course who doesn't? Anyways, you already heard this story many times in one year and I am not going to mention it again. Who wouldn't brag about this? PROPS PROPS dear love.  I wrote this post on 2/17 of 2010. So, I just copy and paste. Until then my Valentine story is going to be the same for another year 
of course, because I am not planning on having another one anytime soon. :)
Here it is------------


Let me tell you..V-day was something I never thought would be one of the days where I can say it`s the day of my life. So blessed and grateful to have such a wonderful partner and who I can call a friend. His name is Joseph Jamal Bakhit. I honeslty can`t describe him, There are so many things he does that brightens my day. No matter if I just see him or just seeing him smile makes my days better. 

His plans are pretty impresive and pretty crazy. On February 13, 2010 I went on a date, I consider it the first date and pretty sure the best I will ever have. I want to thank him for an amazing day. Anyways, we went to Seaport Village. I honeslty had teary eyed, I didn`t want him to see that but he should know he made me the happiest person. We hunged out all day and yeah it was something I can`t describe..but speechless is all I can say.

I started writing this since Monday but I don`t know if I wanted to post this anymore..but he should know how I feel.

4 comments: