Thursday, February 24, 2011

Google Moderator Questions and Answers

Do you think that people set very high expectations for themselves that are unrealistic? Why.
-I think that some people set very high expectations for themselves that are way unrealistic because people who don't even try won't make it. Plus, a lot of people have other plans in life and also gives up easily.


Does this make you want to change your dream job to something more achievable?
-I am sticking to my dream job no matter what. Unless there was something going on with my family lives that I need to help with first. Other than that, I am going to stick with my plan.


Why did John Updike write the poem?
-I think John Updike wrote this peom for people to think about and realize that things you planned and dreamed of aren't always going to come out as the way you want it to. You have to keep trying and work hard.


What do you think happened to Flick, why do you think he didn't become a Pro- NBA star?
-I think that Flick did not become a Pro-NBA star, maybe because he had given up after highschool and things went wrong and he didn't have any motivation or support.


After reading the poem does it change your prospective on which is more important.(Yes,No) Why?
-After reading the poem it made me realize somg things like, setting your goals and sticking with it but things can come up that might ruin things.

No comments:

Post a Comment