Thursday, February 3, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature

When I was younger, my father and I always went to the beach after he has just argued with my mother. I held his hand and he had me step on his feet while he taught me how to dance, holding me. I can see the water rocking back and forth and white seagulls. I can hear and feel the strong wind blowing through the ocean and the sand; giving me chills. I touch my dad’s hand and I felt the wind blew right through me. While still dancing with him he told me, “One day, I won’t be here. You have to promise me to be strong, stand up for yourself even if you get scared. Do good in school and respect your elders. When you feel the wind, and when you hear it...it is me calling out for you. You don’t have to worry, im always here”. I always feel like I belong with the wind. When it blows I want to cry, but I also smile. I love the wind.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute, No wonder why I always see you smiling to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is cute Chanda!!!Wish I had an experience like yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just wanted to let you know that I really like your blog its very simple.

    ReplyDelete