Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Remember" Become a Poem Paragraph

Entering the poets world, I think she wrote this story/poem and published it because she wants people to really understand that life is not as bad as people think it is. Joy Harjo could have wrote this because some people may not appreciate life as much as life already gives them, and hopefully it changes their mind about life around them. For example, if I was the poet I would have published it to because I would want people to know everything around them and anything, is still also a part of them; no matter what it is. If I were to write a poem and published it to the world, I would have write about people who suffers with their life and make life seems so bad and wrong when it’s really not. You just have to make the best of it. This poem makes me feel more appreciative that I already am, it makes me understand more whats out there in life. Though sometimes things go wrong, you cannot always blame everything around you.

1 comment:

  1. Chanda, I was very impressed by your work today! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete